The Chromasens 3D line scan camera 3DPIXA enables 3D inspection applications and 3D measurement techniques with high resolution. With a unique combination of line scan camera technology and fast 3D stereo calculation, the camera simultaneously delivers 3D data and color images.
3D applications can be created directly with the support of common image processing libraries. With the easy-to-integrate Chromasens 3D API, 3DPIXA images and 3D data are also available for any other Windows software environment.
Adequate illumination is a prerequisite for optimum 3D results. In order to select the most suitable illumination for an application, the entire range of corona illuminations is available.
The 3DPIXA is available in two different versions - compact and dual:
The 3DPIXA compact offers full speed in a smaller space and is used in many automotive applications.
- Scanning widths up to 105 mm
- Optical resolution up to 30 µm
- Height resolutions from 2.25 to 10 µm
- Height range up to 8.2 mm
- Compact design
The 3DPIXA dual convinces with larger scanning widths and higher accuracies and is used for applications in electronics and semiconductor inspection.
- Scanning widths up to 1,400 mm
- Optical resolution up to 200 µm
- Height resolutions from 0.55 to 60 µm
- Height range up to 400 mm
- 2 line scan cameras are combined to one stereo camera