In the packaging industry, versatile raw materials are used in production and finishing. High-resolution line scan cameras are used for quality control, especially in printing, where the quality of the packaging is largely determined.
Applications in packaging printing:
- Sheetfed offset printing (paper, cardboard)
- Roll to roll offset printing (paper, foil)
- Flexo printing (foil)
- Digital printing (paper, cardboard, foil)
- Metal arc coating
- Web inspection of the raw materials
The main requirements for cameras for the printing and packaging industry:
- High optical resolution to detect even small defects
- Fast image acquisition and high image transfer rates
- Precise trigger synchronization for multi-camera image acquisition
- Compatibility with standards such as GigEVision and GenICam
- High color fidelity and reproduction
- Highest quality and reliability for 24/7 usage
We build customized systems to meet the individual requirements of our customers 100%.