Living and working at Lake Constance
Constance is an economic centre with numerous innovative companies. Knowledge transfer, education, research and teaching are of great importance in Constance. With its elite university and the Hochschule Konstanz (HTWG), which together are home to 15,000 students, the city has two educational institutes enjoying international reputations.
Constance is an attractive economic location for new technologies. Companies in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, communications technology and solar energy fields in particular are located here.
Just a 50 minute drive from Zurich airport and with a large range of cultural activities, Constance offers attractive jobs in a young, lively city.
Opportunities for graduates - Chromasens offers university and technical college graduates the best opportunities to enter the professional world. You should have successfully completed your studies and work goal-oriented and independently.
- Embedded Systems / FPGA-Entwickler (m/w/d) im Bereich Industrial Machine Vision
- Produktmanager (m/f/d) im Bereich Industrial Machine Vision
- IT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d)
Bachelor / Master’s thesis:
At Chromasens, you have the opportunity to get to know possible future areas of responsibility during your studies. We offer exciting topics and independent work in an attractive environment.
- Zeilenkamerabasierte 3D Messung von elektronischen Bauteilen
- Software Bildverarbeitung
- Applikationen spannender Zukunftsmärkte
- Praktika in der Entwicklung
- Abschlussarbeit Gyro
- Abschlussarbeit Praktikum kontinuierliche Integration
Here 2 employees talk about their careers and their tasks at Chromasens:
What we offer
- Employer-funded pension
- Further education
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Meal allowance for the on-site canteen
- Free drinks & fruit
- Free parking spaces
- Very good connection to public transport
We are looking forward to receive your application by post or e-maill:
E-Mail: Apply here