Living and working at Lake Constance
Constance is an economic centre with numerous innovative companies. Knowledge transfer, education, research and teaching are of great importance in Constance. With its elite university and the Hochschule Konstanz (HTWG), which together are home to 15,000 students, the city has two educational institutes enjoying international reputations.
Constance is an attractive economic location for new technologies. Companies in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, communications technology and solar energy fields in particular are located here.
Just a 50 minute drive from Zurich airport and with a large range of cultural activities, Constance offers attractive jobs in a young, lively city.
Opportunities for graduates - Chromasens offers university and technical college graduates the best opportunities to enter the professional world. You should have successfully completed your studies and work goal-oriented and independently.
Bachelor / Master’s thesis:
At Chromasens, you have the opportunity to get to know possible future areas of responsibility during your studies. We offer exciting topics and independent work in an attractive environment.
- Sortierung mit Multispektralkameras
- Zeilenkamerabasierte 3D Messung von elektronischen Bauteilen
- Einsatz von Linienlasern bei zeilenkamerabasierten 3D Kameras
- Software Bildverarbeitung
- Applikationen mit Multispektralkameras einschließlich SWIR
- Crosstalk Kompensation von Farbkamerasignalen
- Applikationen spannender Zukunftsmärkte
- Grundlagenuntersuchungen zur Optimierung von Testplätzen
- Praktika in der Entwicklung
- Optimierung der Farbwiedergabequalität
Here six employees talk about their careers and their tasks at Chromasens:
What we offer
Very good bus and train connections
Free fruit, tea & coffee
Modern IT equipment
and much more...
We are looking forward to receive your application by post or e-maill:
E-Mail: Apply here