- Chromasens devlops the allPIXA evo 8k.
- Chromasens introduces first SWIR line scan camera.
- Chromasens introduces new coaxial illumination.
- Chromasens introduces a new family of GigE cameras, allPIXA evo.
- The 3DPIXA family is expanded by 3D Pixa compact 10 μm, the first Chromasens 3D camera with CMOS sensor.
- The new Chromasens chromaPIXA line scan camera is designed for high demands on color stability and color accuracy.
- Chromasens expands 3DPIXA family of 3D line scan cameras with two new models featuring an exceptional image quality.
- Chromasens introduces allPIXA wave camera family featuring the world's first trilinear true color RGB line scan sensor with more than 10000 pixels.
- On basis of its multispectral camera truePIXA, Chromasens develops an Inline Color Measurement System for the print inspection, trueSCAN.
- Development of a new CMOS-sensor family.
- Development of a high-resolution 3D line scan camera with 2µm resolution.
- High-performance LED lighting for mirroring surfaces.
- Corona II: launch of a special light field variant and tunnel illumination.
- Market launch of the allPIXA pro high-performance color camera.
- Market launch of the Chromasens truePIXA spectral camera technology.
- Chromasens unveils its 3D-PIXA series for surface measurement.
- Business expansion into Asia.
- Development of a camera-based inspection system for the highly precise measurement and positioning of robotically-controlled elements.
- Unveiling of a 12-channel multi-spectral camera system for space-resolved spectral image capturing with spectral reconstruction.
- Launch of the 170 MPixel/s allPIXA line scan camera.
- Launch of Corona II line illumination with an illuminance of up to 2,500,000 lux.
- Development of a line scan sensor-based stereo camera system for the quick, simultaneous measurement of the 3D shape, 3D texture and 3D colour of a surface.
- Chromasens develops an inline checking system for the authenticity checking of bonds.
- Chromasens launches the Corona line illumination system on the market.
- Chromasens launches its in-house developed color camera system ALEOS on the market.
- Semiconductor inspection system for the quality assurance of 300 mm wafers.
- Special color LED illumination systems for image capture and image analysis.
- Chromasens develops a 3D image capturing system for the simplified capturing of books.
- High speed camera systems for checking print quality, sorting and authenticity validation.
- High-definition color capturing system for capturing historical documents.
- Special scanner for 3D capturing of fingerprints.