The TAG-5 is an area-scan CMOS GigE Camera, developed to meet the main requirements Machine Vision market.
Available in different resolutions from VGA to 4 MegaPixels, in both monochrome and color versions, TAG-5 is fully compatible with GigE Vision and GenICam standards, for a rapid software integration in the vision systems.
TAG-5 is characterized by a high frame rate: up to 300 fps for VGA version. This makes it perfectly suitable for applications in which the speed is an important feature.
The extremely compact design (only 34x34x54 mm) and Power over Ethernet supply (PoE) allow a quick and easy installation, at any inspection point.
The camera is equipped with:
- 1 RS232 serial port
- 1 digital input
- 1 digital output
- Area Scan Global Shutter CMOS technology
- Resolution from VGA to 4MP
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- Easy cabling with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- High frame rate up to 300 fps with VGA sensor
- Multiple Strobo Output for lighting control
- ROI to reach higher frame rate
- Compact size of 34x34x54 mm